New Year’s Eve Appetizer Round Up

by Katie on December 29, 2011

New Year’s Eve is right around the corner. Appetizers aren’t something I make often, but I always look forward to making them for New Year’s Eve!!

I’ve come across some delicious looking recipes that I just had to share with you…

Source: Annie’s Eats

I love both egg rolls and southwestern food…so these egg rolls sound like my kind of food!

Source: With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart

These Hidden Valley Sausage Stars look so delicious!

Source: The Pioneer Woman

I haven’t tried homemade hummus yet, but this recipe sounds great! I may have to stop buying and get to making it myself!

Source: Picky Palate

Baked Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls…what a genius invention!

Source: Burn Me Not

This stromboli looks so cheesy and delicious! It would be a hit for sure at any party!

Source: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe

I made this cheeseball last year and it was absolutely delicious! I think everyone loves a good cheeseball!

Do you make appetizers for New Year’s?

If so, what are your favorite appetizers?

Tiffanee December 29, 2011 at 11:02 am

Thanks for such awesome ideas. My mouth is watering everything looks so delicious. Off to check them out further!!

Katie December 29, 2011 at 11:23 am

I know, Tiffanee…my mouth was watering, too! I want to make them all :)

Misty December 29, 2011 at 4:48 pm

I was just thinking about making appetizers for New Years Eve. You must have read my mind. :) That cheese ball looks SO good! Thanks for sharing these yummy recipes. It’s got my mind in gear for a menu for family nite now.

Katie December 29, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Hi Misty, the cheese ball is really good!! I like my Mamaw’s cheese ball best, but that is a close second!!

Lorraine December 29, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Hi Katie!

Thanks for the link to my sausage star recipe : ) Looking forward to perusing your lovely place here.

Kindly, Lorraine

Katie December 29, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Sure…they look SO delicious!! I can’t wait to try them out!!

sara January 2, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Hummus is SO easy to make yourself, especially if you have a food processor. And it is SO much better than store bought. I’ve made it ‘regular’ and also with roasted red peppers, which is also delicious. I’ve “pinned” those southwestern egg rolls too – don’t they look great?

Katie January 3, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Thanks for the advice, Sara. I bought all of the stuff this past week to finally make my own hummus. I’m sure it is so much better than store bought…after all, isn’t everything homemade better :)