I came across the recipe on Six Sister’s Stuff a while back and I immediately knew that it was a recipe I HAD to try. It just looked so delicious and fruity and fluffy! I know jello salads get picked on a lot as being for old people, but this one can hold its own! This Orange Fluff Jello Salad is fruity, fluffy, and just delicious!
I’ve always been a bit confused by “jello salads” though. Are they are dessert or a side dish? They don’t quite go with dinner type foods, but they usually aren’t a true dessert…What does your family do?
- 1 large package Cook and Serve vanilla pudding
- 1 large package orange jell-o
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool-Whip
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (any size - depending on your preference)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (any size - depending on your preference)
- Mix together pudding, Jell-o, and water in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it boils. Remove from heat and pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for about an hour - until mixture has thickened.
- Beat until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows, and fruit. Chill about an hour before serving.
Slightly Adapted From: Six Sisters’ Stuff